Our classroom walls have expanded to include the World Wide Web...
Friday, May 1, 2009
California Dreamin'
Our Para, Ms. Monagas, had to leave us recently to relocate to California. We miss her a lot, but wish her the best.
Feel free to leave a comment telling a good memory you have about Ms. M.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I miss Ms.M alot too! She is very cheerful and happy all the time, at least that's what i noticed. Ms.M likes to have fun and to make fun out of diffrent subjects. Sometimes at school she was also like a friend to us, more that a para. I remeber when we threw the party for her and her expression when she walked in the door and saw all the cards we made!
The first time Ms. Monagas came in to help Mr. Narvaez with the math class (my math class) she was at my group table. Ms. Monagas helped me with everything I didn't understand. Now, I just wish she could come back. I miss you, Ms. Monagas!!!
4 comments:
I miss Ms.M alot too! She is very cheerful and happy all the time, at least that's what i noticed. Ms.M likes to have fun and to make fun out of diffrent subjects. Sometimes at school she was also like a friend to us, more that a para. I remeber when we threw the party for her and her expression when she walked in the door and saw all the cards we made!
I MISS MS.MONAGAS!!
The first time Ms. Monagas came in to help Mr. Narvaez with the math class (my math class) she was at my group table. Ms. Monagas helped me with everything I didn't understand. Now, I just wish she could come back. I miss you, Ms. Monagas!!!
Ms. Monagas was so cool. I miss here a lot. I remember a lot of good memories about her.
I think she was the best para ever.
I MISS MS.MONAGAS!!!!
Ms.Monagas was like a "mini me" to Mrs.Jakab. Every one [i hope] misses her!
Post a Comment