Hello Fourth Graders! Goodbye Room 110, Hello Room 106!
It was sort of sad when I turned off the lights and locked the door of room 110. I liked that room. But I packed up all the memories, recycled the junk and moved into a new place to make new memories with a new bunch of kids! I am really excited for all the opportunites I will have this upcoming year.
To all the fifth graders who left Washington this week: Good luck and have fun at Lincoln! I will miss you!
To all the fourth graders coming into room 106, have a great summer and I can't wait to meet you in the fall!
Enjoy the summertime tunes on the MixPod and I'll see you back here on August 26th!
1 comment:
We miss you too Mrs.Albandia. I'm sad that i wont be able to see you next year because I'm moving. Hopefulyl i might come to visit. I hope you have a nice summer. Everyone misses you from room 110!!!!
Post a Comment