Thursday, March 25, 2010

SPRING BREAK!

Today is the last day of school before break! I hope you and your family have a great time. We have been blogging over at our safe and secure blog site, so that is why it has been so quiet over here. There are some things that the class has to remember to do or turn in over break, and I wanted to post them as many places as possible.

  1. AR reports for 3/10-3/25 should be signed and returned April 5th.
  2. Literary Essays are due MARCH 26TH! If your child has not turned in an essay, it will be due April 5th NO EXCUSES.
  3. Address/phone number quizzes taken March 24th should be signed and returned by April 5th. Please make sure your child knows his/her address and phone number they can use to reach a parent. This is YOUR responsibility.
  4. Children should continue to read over Spring Break. 5 school days is a lot to a young person, and we want to avoid any loss of "brain power"! So turn off the TV, put away the video games, and pull out a good book.
  5. Children can submit posts on their blogs mentioned above. I will moderate/check comments there all week.
  6. Please send lunch/breakfast prepayments on April 5th.
I think that covers it....

Have a great Spring Break and I will see you all on April 5th!

No comments: