We started studies of MLK Jr. today in Social Studies. We consulted Tim and Moby over at Brainpop and also brainstormed some facts we already knew about his life and great work. Then we listened to some music form the Civil Rights Era. We know about his famous "I Have A Dream" speech. Here is the speech in case you haven't heard it for a while...it sure is moving.
(The video is from Youtube.com)
What change do you wish to see in the world? What is your plan to make that change happen?
Assignment Notes: If you did not finish your iPod lab in class, 107, please view these 2 vids and finish your graphic organizer. This assignment is due on Monday for room 107. Room 110 should have turned it in on Tuesday.
2 comments:
I want to make a change in this world. The change I want to see is that I want to see the prices of everything come down and make them cheaper. The gas prices and even fast food restaurant prices are coming up and I just can't take them anymore. My parents are very upset too but they can't do anything about them. The way I am planning to change this is by protesting the store or gas station, but when I get older though. Right now all I can do is to hope that the prices get cheaper.
The change that I wish to see in the world is to recycle more. Recycling is really important and the objects that you pick up on the ground, you can turn into something. Throwing stuff on the ground dosen't help the Earth, it hurts it. Recycling makes the Earth a better and a cleaner place.
Post a Comment